Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Birthday Celebration for Milton Wright, November 16
- The War is Over: Armistice Day, November 11, 1918
- Missed It By One Day: Clair W. Welty, An American Soldier in WWI
- SC&A Closed Monday, November 12, for Veterans Day
- New Collection Now on Exhibit: A Photographic Portfolio of Huffman Flying Field by Lloyd A. Greene, Jr.
- The Lufbery Legacy Lives On!
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, Oct. 2018
- October is American Archives Month
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, October 1
- Digital Spotlight: Donald M. Wallace WWI Materials
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Next week is Spring Break here at Wright State University, and like the rest of campus, the Archives will be operating on slightly different hours. Our hours during Spring Break will be as follows: Sunday, March 2: Closed Monday, March … Continue reading
It’s no secret that one of our major collecting areas is aviation history. You probably knew that we have many manuscript collections and books related to aviation. But did you know that we also have thousands of issues of aviation … Continue reading
If you’ve been following us on Facebook or Twitter, you have probably noticed the posts containing passages from Bishop Milton Wright’s diaries, 100-years-ago-today style. The passages are very short and usually comprise the entirety of that day’s diary entry. (Very … Continue reading