We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids.
The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research:
- MS-585: Wright Family to Petree Family Correspondence, 0.5 linear foot.
- MS-597: Dr. Russell Barnard Duplicate Marriage Licenses, 0.25 linear foot.
- SC-305: Wright Aeronautical Corporation Binder, 0.1 linear foot (1 item).
- SC-306: Lt. Bennett C. Simmons Drawing, 0.1 linear foot (1 item).
- SC-307: “Freedom Libraries: Mississippi Summer Project, 1964” Materials, 0.1 linear foot.
- SC-308: Delco Light Frigidaire Convention Badge with Ribbon, 0.1 linear foot (1 item).
- SC-309: Breidenbach Family Album, 0.2 linear foot(1 album).
- SC-311: Swank/Martin Family Papers, 0.1 linear foot.
- SC-314: Leach “Heritage of the Air” Aviation Prints and Harold R. Harris Photograph, 0.5 linear foot (30 items).
Additional materials were recently processed into the following existing collections, so you might want to take another look at them:
- MS-146: Katharine Kennedy Brown Papers: 1 linear foot of memorabilia added, plus revised finding aid.
- MS-183: Dayton Philharmonic Women’s Association (aka Dayton Philharmonic Volunteers’ Association) Records: several newsletters added (see box 5), finding aid revised.
- MS-361: Richard Hoener Collection: 0.25 linear foot of additional materials (see Box 11A).
- MS-432: Inland Children’s Chorus Collection: 2 linear feet & 21.5 GB of additional materials.
- Local Government Records, Greene County: Beavercreek Township Clerk of Trustees records, 1947-2005, 3.5 linear feet of new materials.
New, improved, and/or revised finding aids are now available for: