We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids.
The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research:
- MS-564: Wilbur Wright High School Alumni Collection, 26.5 linear feet.
- MS-578: Esther Leona Hofferbert Miami Valley Hospital Scrapbooks, 1 linear foot (3 scrapbooks).
- UA-5: Challenge ’95 Papers, 2 linear feet.
- UA-9: Nick Piediscalzi Papers, 4 linear feet.
- SC-310: Thompson’s Malted Milk Aviation Prints, 0.2 linear foot.
- SC-313: Albatross D. Va No. 7161/17 Fabric, 0.2 linear foot.
Additional materials were recently processed into the following existing collections, so you might want to take another look at them:
- MS-219: Canal Society of Ohio Records: 2 folders (16 & 17) added
- MS-277: Boyer Funeral Home Records: 1 linear foot added (3 new account ledgers in Series II).
- UA-4: Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Records: updated CV list/faculty list for Internal Medicine; added BSOM news releases 2014-2017; added Center for Healthy Communities- Projects/Grants, 1991-2016 (box 26-30); added publicity items (box 20-22).
New, improved, and/or revised finding aids are now available for:
- MS-95: Ohio Theatre Alliance Records.
- MS-104: International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, Local 66 Records.
- MS-116: International Union of Electrical Workers (IUE), District Council 7 Records.
- MS-127: International Union of Electrical Workers (IUE), Amalgamated Local 804 Records.
- MS-266: International Union of Electronic, Electrical, Salaried, Machine & Furniture Workers, AFL-CIO, Local 769 Records.