We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids.
The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research:
- MS-506: General Motors Aeroproducts Division Plant Blueprints Collection, 2.6 linear feet.
- MS-545: Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office History Collection, 0.25 linear feet.
Additional materials were recently processed into the following existing collections, so you might want to take another look at them:
- MS-121: American Red Cross, Dayton Area Chapter Records: 7 linear feet of new materials, finding aid updated to DACS.
New, improved, and/or revised finding aids are now available for:
- MS-63: Frederic Earl Ford Papers.
- MS-74: Dayton Weather Bureau Records.
- MS-76: Frederick N. Young Papers.
- MS-77: Osborn Removal Company Records.
- MS-82: Garnet C. Brown Papers.
- MS-85: Samuel S. Studebaker Papers.
- MS-89: International Association of Machinists, Local Lodge 225 Records.
- MS-96: American Postal Workers Union, Local 252 Records.