Since it looks like winter is here, let’s celebrate with Dayton Daily News photographs of people throughout the Miami Valley embracing the cold and snow and having some fun. Today we have sledding photographs from the different hills and slopes of the Miami Valley. Anyone have a favorite memory of a fast hill or do you still have a go-to spot for sledding? Check back in coming days for more images of winter in the Miami Valley. Stay warm and be careful out there!
Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Digital Collection of 1923 Dayton Area Street Views
- Winter Break Hours & Closures
- Thanksgiving Week Hours
- November/December Holiday Hours
- An #ArchivesMonth Word from Our Student Assistants
- Staff Musings for #ArchivesMonth
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2021
- Help Us Save History on #WrightDay2Give (Oct. 1)
- New Item: Dayton-Wright Airplane Co. Pin
- From the Stacks: 150 years of Paul Laurence Dunbar