Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The War is Over: Armistice Day, November 11, 1918
- Missed It By One Day: Clair W. Welty, An American Soldier in WWI
- SC&A Closed Monday, November 12, for Veterans Day
- New Collection Now on Exhibit: A Photographic Portfolio of Huffman Flying Field by Lloyd A. Greene, Jr.
- The Lufbery Legacy Lives On!
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, Oct. 2018
- October is American Archives Month
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, October 1
- Digital Spotlight: Donald M. Wallace WWI Materials
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, September 10
Monthly Archives: June 2018
Special Collections and Archives at Wright State University sends a big thank you to the Wright Brothers Family Foundation for their support of the Protect the Propeller Campaign. As home to the largest collection of Wright Brothers manuscripts in the … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society will take place on Monday, July 2, at 7:00pm. All are welcome! Richard Wills will present “Rocketry: Principles, History, & Future.” Rick Wills is currently a subject matter expert with … Continue reading
A big thanks to the National Aviation Heritage Alliance and Mackensie Wittmer, NAHA Deputy Director, for organizing the NAHA tent at the Dayton International Air Show this past weekend. It was great to be with our NAHA partners to promote … Continue reading