We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids.
The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research:
- MS-530: Dayton Bicycle Club Records, 8.2 linear feet.
- MS-557: Harley R. Schneider Northwest Vandalia Modification Center Collection, 0.25 linear feet.
- MS-599: Arnold Family Papers, 24 linear feet.
- MS-612: St. John’s United Church of Christ Records, 25.5 linear feet.
- MS-614: Trotwood United Church of Christ Records, 16 linear feet.
Additional materials were recently processed into the following existing collections, so you might want to take another look at them:
- MS-128: Miami Conservancy District Records: 0.25 linear feet of new Annual Reports.
- MS-328: Dayton Section, American Chemical Society Collection: 16.5 linear feet of new materials, completely re-processed with all-new finding aid.
- UA-4: Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Records: historical slides, 1971-1976 (series 1, subseries 4); Vital Signs 40:1 (series 7, subseries 3); and press releases, July-Dec 2017 (series 7, subseries 4).
New, improved, and/or revised finding aids are now available for:
- MS-110: Public Opinion Center (Dayton, Ohio) Records.
- MS-117: Derostus F. Ladley Papers.
- MS-136: Dayton Air Service Incorporated Committee Records.
- MS-142: Burns-Jackson Project Records.
- MS-288: Garden Club of Dayton Records.
- MS-306: Edith Holsinger Papers.
- FSC-37: Records of the Space Medicine Branch, Aerospace Medical Association.