Special Collections and Archives at Wright State University sends a big thank you to the Wright Brothers Family Foundation for their support of the Protect the Propeller Campaign. As home to the largest collection of Wright Brothers manuscripts in the world, Wright State University is very fortunate to have the Wright Family as longtime friends and supporters. Their commitment to preserving and sharing the history of the Wright Brothers and the history of aviation in Dayton is very much appreciated. The Wright Brothers Family Foundation’s $2,000 donation helps us get closer to our goal!
Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Greetings from Kitty Hawk!
- Winter Break Closure, December 22, 2018-January 1, 2019
- I Learned it in the Archives: Women’s Rights Activism Runs in Steinem Family
- Papers of Rudi Berndt, WPAFB Engineer via Operation Paperclip, Now Open for Research
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Milton Wright Diaries Now Digitized & Online
- Birthday Celebration for Milton Wright, November 16
- The War is Over: Armistice Day, November 11, 1918
- Missed It By One Day: Clair W. Welty, An American Soldier in WWI
- SC&A Closed Monday, November 12, for Veterans Day