Special Collections and Archives at Wright State University sends a big thank you to the Wright Brothers Family Foundation for their support of the Protect the Propeller Campaign. As home to the largest collection of Wright Brothers manuscripts in the world, Wright State University is very fortunate to have the Wright Family as longtime friends and supporters. Their commitment to preserving and sharing the history of the Wright Brothers and the history of aviation in Dayton is very much appreciated. The Wright Brothers Family Foundation’s $2,000 donation helps us get closer to our goal!
Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, Oct. 2018
- October is American Archives Month
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, October 1
- Digital Spotlight: Donald M. Wallace WWI Materials
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, September 10
- SC&A Closed Labor Day, September 3, 2018
- Discover Your Story: Behind the Scenes Tours of the Archives
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, August 2018
- Fly Girls author Keith O’Brien in Dayton on August 17!
- Happy Birthday to Orville and Katharine Wright!