A big thank you to all of you who helped us reach our goal and exceed it! We raised $8,043 to support the conservation of the 1912 Wright Brothers Bent End Propeller. The propeller will be delivered back to Wright State in a few weeks. Watch for our Propeller Party to welcome it home! All of us in Special Collections and Archives at Wright State University really appreciate your support. Hats off to all of your help with the Protect the Propeller campaign!
Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Greetings from Kitty Hawk!
- Winter Break Closure, December 22, 2018-January 1, 2019
- I Learned it in the Archives: Women’s Rights Activism Runs in Steinem Family
- Papers of Rudi Berndt, WPAFB Engineer via Operation Paperclip, Now Open for Research
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Milton Wright Diaries Now Digitized & Online
- Birthday Celebration for Milton Wright, November 16
- The War is Over: Armistice Day, November 11, 1918
- Missed It By One Day: Clair W. Welty, An American Soldier in WWI
- SC&A Closed Monday, November 12, for Veterans Day