Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Happy Birthday Orville and Katharine!
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, July 2019
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, August 5, 7pm
- Episode Two “In the Archives: Space Collections”
- SC&A Closed July 15-19, 2019
- “That’s One Small Step…” Space Collections at SC&A
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, July 1, 7pm
- 75th Anniversary of D-Day
- Military Aviation Documentary Week at SC&A
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, May 6, 7pm
Monthly Archives: October 2018
New Collection Now on Exhibit: A Photographic Portfolio of Huffman Flying Field by Lloyd A. Greene, Jr.
We are pleased to share that a new collection received and processed earlier this year is now on exhibit in the lobby of Dunbar Library. The exhibit features original platinum palladium prints from the manuscript collection MS-631: A Photographic Portfolio … Continue reading
Raoul Lufbery, WWI Flying Ace, made his mark on history and his story is preserved in Special Collections and Archives at Wright State University. We had the pleasure of hosting his great nephew, Raoul Lufbery III, and his wife, Lynn, … Continue reading
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: MS-601: Beta Phi Omega Fraternity History Collection, … Continue reading