We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids.
The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research:
- MS-601: Beta Phi Omega Fraternity History Collection, 1 linear foot and 6.09 GB.
- MS-631: A Photographic Portfolio of Huffman Flying Field, 1 linear foot.
- MS-641: Harry A. Toulmin’s Wright Company Patent Litigation Volumes, 1 linear foot.
Additional materials were recently processed into the following existing collections, so you might want to take another look at them:
- MS-45: Five Rivers MetroParks Records (formerly Dayton-Montgomery County Park District Records): 25 linear feet of additions, including early history, surveys and assessments, newsletters, news clippings, annual reports, and board minutes.
- MS-183: Dayton Philharmonic Volunteer Association Records (formerly Dayton Philharmonic Women’s Association Records), 13.8 linear feet of additions, including complete reprocessing and extensive additions to content and finding aid.
- MS-406: Frigidaire T.O.M. (Tired Old Men) Club Records, 468 megabytes of electronic records, including digitized slides and audio.
New, improved, and/or revised finding aids are now available for:
- MS-75: Riesinger Funeral Home Records.
- MS-124: Suzanne Clauser Papers.
- MS-129: Dayton Women Working Records.
- MS-132: Fairborn United Methodist Church Records.
- MS-137: Totten Family Papers.
- MS-139: Jerusha Hall Peacock Papers.
- MS-140: Oscar Edwin Carr Papers.
- MS-144: Oscar Edelman Papers.
- MS-314: Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra Records.