Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New and Updated Collections available for Research, January-September 2020
- New Exhibit “Rightfully Hers” Explores History of Women’s Suffrage
- Happy Birthday and Happy National Aviation Day!
- Take an Archives Staycation
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
Monthly Archives: November 2018
Special Collections & Archives will be closed Thursday, November 22-Sunday, November 25, for the Thanksgiving holiday. The reading room will be open Wednesday, November 21 from 8:30am-5pm. We will resume regular hours on Monday, November 26, at 8:30am. Don’t forget: even … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that all 41 diaries of Bishop Milton Wright, father of the Wright Brothers, have been digitized and are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Milton … Continue reading
Join us Friday, November 16, from 12pm-2pm as we celebrate the 189th birthday of Milton Wright along with the release of his diaries on Wright State University’s CORE Scholar.