Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Collections Available for Research, May 2022
- Summer Hours 2022
- Montgomery Co. Medical Society Alliance Scrapbooks Part 2: Scrapbook Art
- Montgomery Co. Medical Society Alliance Scrapbooks Part 1: Scrapbook Preservation
- Celebrating 150 Years of Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Winter Weather Closure, Feb 3-4
- Join us on Feb. 17! Paul Laurence Dunbar: Beyond the Mask Screening and Discussion
- Garlow’s Blizzard of 1978 Photos
- New Digital Collection of 1923 Dayton Area Street Views
- Winter Break Hours & Closures
Monthly Archives: November 2018
Special Collections & Archives will be closed Thursday, November 22-Sunday, November 25, for the Thanksgiving holiday. The reading room will be open Wednesday, November 21 from 8:30am-5pm. We will resume regular hours on Monday, November 26, at 8:30am. Don’t forget: even … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that all 41 diaries of Bishop Milton Wright, father of the Wright Brothers, have been digitized and are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Milton … Continue reading
Join us Friday, November 16, from 12pm-2pm as we celebrate the 189th birthday of Milton Wright along with the release of his diaries on Wright State University’s CORE Scholar.