We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids.
The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research:
- MS-541: Miami Valley Archives Roundtable Records: 3.78 linear feet and 178 megabytes.
- MS-543: Middle Run Primitive Baptist Church Preservation Association, Inc., Records: 1.75 linear feet (5 volumes).
- MS-607: Dayton Music History Project Records: 0.42 linear foot and 50.2 gigabytes.
- MS-632: Rudi Berndt Papers: 2.5 linear feet and 135.5 megabytes.
- Bath Township (Greene County) Local Government Records (click on Townships tab): 15 linear feet (56 volumes).
New, improved, and/or revised finding aids are now available for:
- MS-108: Graphic Arts Union, Local 199 Records.
- MS-113: Amalgamated Transit Union, Local 1456 Records.
- MS-118: Dr. John Keto Papers.
- MS-159: C. T. Hutchins Papers.
- MS-162: International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Local 654 Records.
- MS-169: Cooperative Dayton History Project Records.
- MS-230: First Unitarian Church Records.