We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids.
The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research:
- MS-518: American Association of University Women, Xenia, Ohio, Records: 3.47 linear feet and 138.5 MB.
- MS-531: Dayton Chamber Music Society Records: 2.76 linear feet and 13.8 MB.
- MS-571: Rose Mary Lawson Shaker Research Collection: 4.24 linear feet, including 1.3 LF of oversize materials.
- MS-589: Native Plant Society of the Miami Valley Records: 2.33 linear feet, and 5.69 MB.
- MS-628: Clothes That Work Collection: 2.31 linear feet and 1177.4 MB.
- MS-645: Friendship Force of Dayton Records: 3.18 linear feet and 263.5 MB.
- MS-649: National Organization for Women, Dayton Chapter Records: 0.25 linear foot.
- UA-10: Lillie Howard WSU History Book Project Collection: 1 linear foot and 3.41 GB.
- SC-317: Wright Field Photographs: 0.1 linear foot (18 photographs).
- SC-327: Eleanor Must Oral History: 14.7 GB.
Additional materials were recently processed into the following existing collections, so you might want to take another look at them:
- MS-267: Charles M. Austin Collection: 181 MB of digitized audiocassettes.
- MS-434: Jewish Federation of Greater Dayton Records: 11.96 GB of digitized audiovisuals (and revised finding aid).
- SC-262: Leo Lucas Oral History Interview: digitized audio.