We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids.
The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research:
- MS-456: Joyce Whitmore Aviation Scrapbook, 0.5 linear foot.
- MS-520: World War II Aviation News Clippings Scrapbook, 1 linear foot.
- MS-570: Laurence Potter Warner Aviation Scrapbook, 1 linear foot.
- MS-574: Jody Sjogren Aviation Art Collection.
- MS-650: Tecumseh High School Class of 1955 Collection, 1.84 linear feet.
- MS-651: Kenley Players Programs, 0.21 linear foot.
- MS-655: Victor and Mary Kay Plassenthal Funeral Cards Collection, 1 linear foot.
- SC-328: Clark County 1959 Flood Clippings, 0.65 linear foot.
- SC-329: Xenia 1974 Tornado Clippings, 0.75 linear foot.
- SC-330: Arlene Galloway Dayton Newspaper Headlines Collection, 0.65 linear foot (1 oversize folder).
- SC-331: Arlene Galloway World War II Political Cartoons Collection, 0.1 linear foot.
Additional materials were recently processed into the following existing collections, so you might want to take another look at them:
- MS-92: Wallace Family Papers: 17 linear feet of additional materials, including two completely new series (18 and 19) (view collection guide with all recent changes and additions marked).
- MS-146: Katharine Kennedy Brown Papers: 168 MB of newly digitized MP4 video (from analog item in Box 84)
- MS-153: Pretzinger Architectural Collection: 8 linear feet of new material, all concerning the Dayton Daily News Building (1909-1928), in oversize 217-218.
- MS-262: Frigidaire Historical Collection: 1.46 GB of newly digitized MP4 video (from analog video in Series X).
- MS-276: Westminster Presbyterian Church Records: 5 linear feet of additional materials (view collection guide with all recent changes marked).
- UA-3: Wright State University, Office of Alumni Relations Collection: newsletters, 2014-2019; by-laws, 2016; membership, 2016; board minutes, 2011-2019; budget reports, 1994-2018.
New, improved, and/or revised finding aids are now available for: