Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New and Updated Collections available for Research, January-September 2020
- New Exhibit “Rightfully Hers” Explores History of Women’s Suffrage
- Happy Birthday and Happy National Aviation Day!
- Take an Archives Staycation
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
Monthly Archives: September 2019
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: SC-323: McFarland Collection of Wright-Findley Correspondence, 144 … Continue reading
American Archives Month, which started in 2006, provides the opportunity for Archives like SC&A to raise awareness of what we do and to share our collections and services with the wider community. Here at Wright State University we provide access … Continue reading
Episode 3 of “In the Archives” explores the life and legacy of Paul Laurence Dunbar. Thank you to the Friends of the Library at Wright State University for sponsoring the series. The “In the Archives” video series was created by … Continue reading