Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets
- Free Webinar on Creating Family Archives by Margot Note
- So, you’ve decided to keep a Coronavirus diary- now what?
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis: Document Your Story
Monthly Archives: March 2020
Do you want to organize your family archives during this time of social distancing and stay-at-home measures, but need a little inspiration? Margot Note, an archivist, records manager, consultant, and author of the book Creating Family Archives: A Step-by-Step Guide … Continue reading
Have you decided to document your experience of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic crisis? This could include a written diary or blog, audio or video, scrapbook, images or photos, sketchbook, etc. Any of these formats (and others) can be a diary. Whether … Continue reading
A call for volunteers: The COVID-19 Pandemic has affected all of us in many different ways and we are all eyewitnesses to the events that have been unfolding the last few weeks. This is a time for us to record … Continue reading