We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids.
The following new manuscript collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research:
- MS-546: General James P. Mullins Speech Collection, 2.73 linear feet.
- MS-671: L. M. Berry Collection of Midwest Interurban Schedules, 2.68 linear feet.
- SC-325: Wright State University Student Oral Histories, 2017, 25.2 Gigabytes (10 interviews, 62 minutes).
- SC-349: Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley, Dayton Refugee Oral Histories, 281 Megabytes (6 interviews).
Additional materials were recently processed into the following existing manuscript collections, so you might want to take another look at them:
- MS-48: Dayton Ballet Company Records: added 15.08 GB of recently digitized videocassettes.
- UA-4: Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Records, approximately 0.25 linear foot of additions from Public Relations office, including news clippings (1972-1976), news releases (2019), Vital Signs (Fall 2019); and recruitment materials (1983-2011).
- UA-14: Wright State University Libraries Collection, 1,104 megabytes of new material (primarily Managers Advisory Council and Web Team).
New, improved, and/or revised finding aids are now available for:
- MS-1: Wright Brothers Collection.
- MS-2: James M. Cox Papers.
- MS-58: National Association of Letter Carriers, Branch 45 Records.
- MS-70: Dayton Telephone Pole Line Photographs.
- MS-98: Aurel Vaszin Papers.
- MS-122: Civil Aeronautics Administration Records.
- MS-156: Aviation Ephemera II.
- MS-168: Dayton Power and Light Company Records.
- MS-184: Wright State Women Collection.
- MS-285: Margaret Shardelow Young Papers.
Newly available PRINTED/PUBLISHED materials (and all items recently cataloged in the library catalog system Sierra) are listed on the New Books & Media List: Special Collections & Archives.