We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids.
The following new manuscript collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research:
- MS-582: Gary Pacernick Papers, 2.52 linear feet.
- MS-674: Joseph Updyke Collection, World War II Correspondence, 0.84 linear foot (about 480 items).
- FSC-44: Southwest Ohio School Nurses Association Records, 4.36 linear feet.
Additional materials were recently processed into the following existing manuscript collections, so you might want to take another look at them:
- MS-272: Ohio Society Sons of the American Revolution (OSSAR) Collection, 7 linear feet of /description of new material (boxes 53-63), especially in Series I: Membership Applications, Series II: Yearbooks, and Series IV: Meeting Minutes.
- FSC-41: Ohio Association of School Nurses Records, 4.2 linear feet of new materials (boxes 33-42), especially in Series I: Administrative Records and Series 7: Conferences and Workshops.
New, improved, and/or revised finding aids are now available for:
- MS-4: Glenn Thompson Papers.
- MS-10: Sons of Veterans U.S.A. Colonel G.W. Andrews Camp 254 Records.
- MS-12: Grand Army of the Republic, Post 83 Records.
Newly available PRINTED/PUBLISHED materials (and all items recently cataloged in the library catalog system Sierra) are listed on the New Books & Media List: Special Collections & Archives.