We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids:
- MS-566: Yellow Springs Community Council Records, 2.1 linear feet.
- MS-584: Dr. Richard A. DeWall Papers, 1.68 linear feet.
- MS-596: Alpha Delta Kappa, Ohio Kappa Chapter Records, 3.27 linear feet.
- MS-635: Grand Lake Restoration Commission Records, 3.71 linear feet and 1.3 megabytes.
- MS-642: Lincoln Society of Dayton Records, 1.89 linear feet.
- MS-652: Archives of Upper River Fund, 1.91 linear feet.
- MS-658: South Park Preservation Works Records, 2.96 linear feet.
- MS-661: David Nolin Huffman Prairie Research Collection, 2.03 linear feet.
- MS-684: National Society Daughters of the American Revolution, Catharine Greene Chapter Records, 4.59 linear feet.
More New Collections & Additional Materials Added:
- MS-665: Bill Garlow Photographic Negatives Collection, 18 linear feet.
- MS-469: Ray Must Collection, 11.37 gigabytes of digital video processed.
- MS-538: Kiwanis Club of Xenia, Ohio, Records, 7.35 linear feet.
- MS-45: Five Rivers MetroParks Records, 13 linear feet of new materials processed in series 1B, 1E, 1H, and 1I.
- MS-315: College Women’s Club of Dayton Records, 0.84 linear feet of new materials processed (in box 27 and 28).
- UA-2: Wright State University School of Professional Psychology Records, interviews (box 1A) and objects (Series III).
- UA-14: Wright State University Libraries Collection, new files from 2019-2021.
- UA-17: Wright State University Libraries, Special Collections and Archives Departmental Records, 15 linear feet.
- MS-639: Explorer Post 72 Records, 2 linear feet of new photographic slides in boxes 83-86.