Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Fly Girls author Keith O’Brien in Dayton on August 17!
- Happy Birthday to Orville and Katharine Wright!
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, August 6, 2018
- Digital Spotlight: World War I Glass Plate Stereoviews
- Protect the Propeller Success!!!
- Thank You to the Wright Brothers Family Foundation!
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, July 2, 2018
- Thank you National Aviation Heritage Alliance!
- Digital Spotlight: 322nd Field Artillery World War I Materials
- Around the World Through Reference
Category Archives: Exhibits
Join us on Wednesday, February 21, from 3:30pm-5:00pm for A Celebration of Paul Laurence Dunbar and African American History. The event will take place in the SC&A reading room located on the 4th floor of Dunbar Library. A brief program … Continue reading
Out of the Box and On the Road: Early Manumission Record Part of New Exhibit at the National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center
Special Collections and Archives is pleased to partner with the National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center in Wilberforce, Ohio, by providing a rare item from its collections to be featured in their new exhibit, Freed Will: The Randolph Freedpeople From … Continue reading
SC&A invites you to join us on Sunday, March 26, from 1pm-5pm for a special showing of the Wright Brothers Collection as part of the 2017 Big Read. Residents of the Miami Valley selected David McCullough’s The Wright Brothers as Dayton’s … Continue reading