Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Free Webinar on Creating Family Archives by Margot Note
- So, you’ve decided to keep a Coronavirus diary- now what?
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis: Document Your Story
- Special Collections & Archives Reading Room Temporary Closure
- Special Collection & Archives Hours and Services During the COVID-19 Contingency Period
- The Centennial of Women’s Suffrage in the Miami Valley
- New Digital Collection: Wilbur F. H. Bigelow, Sr., Dayton-Wright Company Collection
- New Collection: Wright Field Photographs
- New Collection: Garard-Getter Family Collection
- New Collection: 1937 Flood Scrapbook
Category Archives: Exhibits
In honor of Valentine’s Day this month, we have a special new exhibit of original vintage valentines out in our reading room: The valentines are from the Wallace Family Papers (MS-92) and were received by Donald K. Wallace from his classmates at … Continue reading
New Collection Now on Exhibit: A Photographic Portfolio of Huffman Flying Field by Lloyd A. Greene, Jr.
We are pleased to share that a new collection received and processed earlier this year is now on exhibit in the lobby of Dunbar Library. The exhibit features original platinum palladium prints from the manuscript collection MS-631: A Photographic Portfolio … Continue reading
Join us on Wednesday, February 21, from 3:30pm-5:00pm for A Celebration of Paul Laurence Dunbar and African American History. The event will take place in the SC&A reading room located on the 4th floor of Dunbar Library. A brief program … Continue reading