Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Greetings from Kitty Hawk!
- Winter Break Closure, December 22, 2018-January 1, 2019
- I Learned it in the Archives: Women’s Rights Activism Runs in Steinem Family
- Papers of Rudi Berndt, WPAFB Engineer via Operation Paperclip, Now Open for Research
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Milton Wright Diaries Now Digitized & Online
- Birthday Celebration for Milton Wright, November 16
- The War is Over: Armistice Day, November 11, 1918
- Missed It By One Day: Clair W. Welty, An American Soldier in WWI
- SC&A Closed Monday, November 12, for Veterans Day
Category Archives: Exhibits
New Collection Now on Exhibit: A Photographic Portfolio of Huffman Flying Field by Lloyd A. Greene, Jr.
We are pleased to share that a new collection received and processed earlier this year is now on exhibit in the lobby of Dunbar Library. The exhibit features original platinum palladium prints from the manuscript collection MS-631: A Photographic Portfolio … Continue reading
Join us on Wednesday, February 21, from 3:30pm-5:00pm for A Celebration of Paul Laurence Dunbar and African American History. The event will take place in the SC&A reading room located on the 4th floor of Dunbar Library. A brief program … Continue reading
Out of the Box and On the Road: Early Manumission Record Part of New Exhibit at the National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center
Special Collections and Archives is pleased to partner with the National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center in Wilberforce, Ohio, by providing a rare item from its collections to be featured in their new exhibit, Freed Will: The Randolph Freedpeople From … Continue reading