Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Take an Archives Staycation
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets
- Free Webinar on Creating Family Archives by Margot Note
- So, you’ve decided to keep a Coronavirus diary- now what?
August 2020 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Preservation
Recording the stories of our parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, and other relatives and friends, can be a powerful way to capture history that otherwise would be lost. What better way to learn about our family history than through the … Continue reading
Do you want to organize your family archives during this time of social distancing and stay-at-home measures, but need a little inspiration? Margot Note, an archivist, records manager, consultant, and author of the book Creating Family Archives: A Step-by-Step Guide … Continue reading
Last fall, Special Collections & Archives received a LSTA (Library Services and Technology Act) Conservation grant from the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), awarded by the State Library of Ohio to fund treatment for items in the … Continue reading