Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The War is Over: Armistice Day, November 11, 1918
- Missed It By One Day: Clair W. Welty, An American Soldier in WWI
- SC&A Closed Monday, November 12, for Veterans Day
- New Collection Now on Exhibit: A Photographic Portfolio of Huffman Flying Field by Lloyd A. Greene, Jr.
- The Lufbery Legacy Lives On!
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, Oct. 2018
- October is American Archives Month
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, October 1
- Digital Spotlight: Donald M. Wallace WWI Materials
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, September 10
Category Archives: Public History
Emily Reth is a graduate student in the Wright State University Public History program completing her capstone project with SC&A. There are rumors the Women’s suffrage movement was quite large within Dayton’s borders. Looking at the Dayton Daily News during … Continue reading
This is Amanda Norris back with the Arnold Family Papers (MS-599). I am a graduate student in the Wright State University Public History program and completing my capstone project with SC&A. Today I want to share with you one of … Continue reading
The 7th annual Public History Symposium is this Friday, March 16, from 9am-4pm in the Student Union Discovery Room. Join us for a day of speakers, sessions, and a keynote address by author Ann Weisgarber. The session presenters include undergraduates, … Continue reading