Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The War is Over: Armistice Day, November 11, 1918
- Missed It By One Day: Clair W. Welty, An American Soldier in WWI
- SC&A Closed Monday, November 12, for Veterans Day
- New Collection Now on Exhibit: A Photographic Portfolio of Huffman Flying Field by Lloyd A. Greene, Jr.
- The Lufbery Legacy Lives On!
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, Oct. 2018
- October is American Archives Month
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, October 1
- Digital Spotlight: Donald M. Wallace WWI Materials
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, September 10
Category Archives: University Archives
We are pleased to share that the “Profiles of African-Americans: Their Role in Shaping WSU” Oral Histories, from the University Archives, are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Profiles of African-Americans. This … Continue reading
Did you know that the University Archives has aerial photographs of campus? And did you know that you can view many of these photographs online? You can enjoy dozens of aerial views of Wright State University online, anytime, free, through … Continue reading
We are pleased to share that the early WSU publication Wright Now, from the University Archives, is now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Wright Now. Wright Now was a bi-weekly publication, created … Continue reading