Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New and Updated Collections available for Research, January-September 2020
- New Exhibit “Rightfully Hers” Explores History of Women’s Suffrage
- Happy Birthday and Happy National Aviation Day!
- Take an Archives Staycation
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
Category Archives: Workshops
Recording the stories of our parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, and other relatives and friends, can be a powerful way to capture history that otherwise would be lost. What better way to learn about our family history than through the … Continue reading
Do you want to organize your family archives during this time of social distancing and stay-at-home measures, but need a little inspiration? Margot Note, an archivist, records manager, consultant, and author of the book Creating Family Archives: A Step-by-Step Guide … Continue reading
Workshop Announcement-Bringing History Home: Educational Outreach Using Local Government Records, January 18, 2017
Please join us for a free educational outreach workshop on January 18, 2017, from 10am-3pm in the Endeavour Room of the Wright State University Student Union. The Ohio Historical Records Advisory Board (OHRAB), with funding by the National Historical Publications … Continue reading