Special Collections and Archives, in support of Wright State University’s mission of educational excellence, collects, preserves, and provides access to primary sources that document the history of aviation, aviation technology, and the legacy of the Wright Brothers for which the university is named, the local and regional history of the Miami Valley, and the history of Wright State University. Also documented are the history of medicine, local medical history, and aerospace medicine. Special Collections and Archives encourages and promotes the use of these materials for teaching, learning, research, and public service.
Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- WWII Charity Sewing with the Dayton Area Red Cross (MS-121)
- Celebrating the First Flight: The Early Years
- Winter Break Closure, December 24, 2020-January 3, 2021
- New and Updated Collections available for Research, Oct-Nov 2020
- Thanksgiving Break, November 26-29, 2020
- New and Updated Collections available for Research, January-September 2020
- New Exhibit “Rightfully Hers” Explores History of Women’s Suffrage
- Happy Birthday and Happy National Aviation Day!
- Take an Archives Staycation
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings