Special Collections and Archives, in support of Wright State University’s mission of educational excellence, collects, preserves, and provides access to primary sources that document the history of aviation, aviation technology, and the legacy of the Wright Brothers for which the university is named, the local and regional history of the Miami Valley, and the history of Wright State University. Also documented are the history of medicine, local medical history, and aerospace medicine. Special Collections and Archives encourages and promotes the use of these materials for teaching, learning, research, and public service.
Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Episode 3 of “In the Archives: Paul Laurence Dunbar”
- New Collection: Dayton Chamber Music Society Records
- New Collection: Clothes That Work Collection
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, August 2019
- New Collection: Rose Mary Lawson Shaker Research Collection
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, Monday, September 9, 7pm
- New Collection: American Association of University Women, Xenia, Ohio, Records
- New Collection: Friendship Force of Dayton Records
- Happy Birthday Orville and Katharine!
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, July 2019