Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Digital Spotlight: World War I Glass Plate Stereoviews
- Protect the Propeller Success!!!
- Thank You to the Wright Brothers Family Foundation!
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, July 2, 2018
- Thank you National Aviation Heritage Alliance!
- Digital Spotlight: 322nd Field Artillery World War I Materials
- Around the World Through Reference
- SC&A Closing June 25-29, 2018
- Protect the Propeller In Honor of Father’s Day
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, May 2018
Tag Archives: 86th Ohio Volunteer Infantry
During June, July, and August 1862, the 86th OVI guarded commissary stores and railroads in western Virginia. On September 17, 1862, the regiment was ordered to Camp Delaware, Ohio to be mustered out. Stephen Patterson was mustered out on September 25, … Continue reading
On July 17, 1862, Stephen wrote his mother after receiving a letter from her indicating she was anxiously waiting to hear from him. In his letter, he reports that he is doing well — he feels great, the rations are good, … Continue reading