Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Take an Archives Staycation
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets
- Free Webinar on Creating Family Archives by Margot Note
- So, you’ve decided to keep a Coronavirus diary- now what?
August 2020 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Amelia Earhart
Tuesday, December 17, marks the 116th anniversary of the first powered flight at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, when two brothers, Wilbur and Orville Wright, from Dayton, Ohio, forever changed the world. December 17 is now officially known as Wright Brothers … Continue reading
This week marks the anniversary of the flight of Amelia Earhart as the first woman to fly as a passenger on a trans-Atlantic flight. On June 17, 1928, Earhart departed Trepassey Harbor, Newfoundland, in a Fokker F7 named Friendship with … Continue reading