Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets
- Free Webinar on Creating Family Archives by Margot Note
- So, you’ve decided to keep a Coronavirus diary- now what?
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis: Document Your Story
Tag Archives: closings
Dunbar Library and the SC&A reading room are closed temporarily for the safety of staff and patrons. The University Libraries blog has information on available services and will be updated frequently. While the reading room might be closed, archivists are … Continue reading
Planning a research visit this summer? We’d love to see you, but please note: Special Collections & Archives will be closed to the public Monday, July 15, through Friday, July 19, 2019, for large-scale collection management. If you have research questions during … Continue reading
Special Collections & Archives will be closed December 22, 2018-January 1st, 2019, for Wright State University’s winter break. The reading room will re-open Wednesday, January 2, 2019, at 8:30 a.m. The hours for the week of January 2-4 will be 8:30 … Continue reading