Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- New Collection: Jody Sjogren Aviation Art Collection
- New Collection: Eleanor Must Oral History, on growing up in Nazi Germany
- New Collection: Native Plant Society of the Miami Valley Records
- Digital Spotlight: Aircraft Photo Gallery
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, September 2019
- October is American Archives Month!
- Grant Supports Conservation of Wright Brothers Artifacts – See the Results!
- Digital Spotlight: Civil Aviation Medical Association (CAMA) Newsletters
- New Collection: Dayton Chamber Music Society Records
- New Collection: Clothes That Work Collection
Tag Archives: Dayton Ohio
By Sarah Allison, archives student worker & Public History graduate student The Lorenz Publishing Company has been a Dayton staple since its creation in 1890 by the founder, E.S. Lorenz. The idea for his own publishing company came in 1889 … Continue reading
By the early 1960s, Dayton’s passenger rail needs had been reduced so much that such a huge depot as Union Station was no longer required. Additionally, it was decided that automobile traffic in downtown Dayton would benefit greatly if Sixth … Continue reading