Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets
- Free Webinar on Creating Family Archives by Margot Note
- So, you’ve decided to keep a Coronavirus diary- now what?
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis: Document Your Story
July 2020 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: digital collections
We have a fun new way for you to explore our online collections! We’ve created a Bingo card where each block is an activity you can do using just digital collections available on our web site. Every block also includes … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce the recent processing and digitization of the Wilbur F. H. Bigelow, Sr., Dayton-Wright Company Collection (SC-347). The entire collection can be freely accessed online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE … Continue reading
One of the major collecting areas for Wright State University Libraries Special Collections & Archives is aviation history. As a result, we have acquired tens of thousands of amazing and unique aircraft photographs. A few years ago, we began a long-term … Continue reading