Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Exhibit “Rightfully Hers” Explores History of Women’s Suffrage
- Happy Birthday and Happy National Aviation Day!
- Take an Archives Staycation
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets
Tag Archives: exhibits
Rightfully Hers Special Collections and Archives, Wright State University Libraries, is excited to host a new popup exhibition from the National Archives, Rightfully Hers, commemorating the 100th anniversary of the ratification of the 19th Amendment. Rightfully Hers contains simple messages exploring … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce a new exhibit about Clarence Josef “C.J.” McLin, Jr., is now on display in our reading room. The majority of the exhibit comes from the recently donated State Representative Clarence Josef “C.J.” McLin, Jr., Papers (MS-640). … Continue reading
In honor of Valentine’s Day this month, we have a special new exhibit of original vintage valentines out in our reading room: The valentines are from the Wallace Family Papers (MS-92) and were received by Donald K. Wallace from his classmates at … Continue reading