Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Exhibit “Rightfully Hers” Explores History of Women’s Suffrage
- Happy Birthday and Happy National Aviation Day!
- Take an Archives Staycation
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets
Tag Archives: history
Most of us remember exactly where we were and what we were doing when we heard about the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. And not hearing about it was virtually impossible, as it seemed to be the topic in … Continue reading
The Galloway cabin is one of the oldest structures in Greene County, Ohio—indeed, one of the oldest in the Miami Valley. The cabin was built around 1799, when James Galloway, Sr., brought his wife Rebecca and his five children (4 … Continue reading