Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- October is American Archives Month
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, October 1
- Digital Spotlight: Donald M. Wallace WWI Materials
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, September 10
- SC&A Closed Labor Day, September 3, 2018
- Discover Your Story: Behind the Scenes Tours of the Archives
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, August 2018
- Fly Girls author Keith O’Brien in Dayton on August 17!
- Happy Birthday to Orville and Katharine Wright!
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, August 6, 2018
Tag Archives: legalWrights
We are pleased to announce that several of our archival materials have recently been digitized and are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, CORE Scholar. To view the digital collections, click on the … Continue reading
On this day—January 13—in 1914, Orville Wright received some good news: the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld an earlier court decision stating that Glenn H. Curtiss and his aircraft company, the Herring-Curtiss Co., had infringed upon the Wrights’ 1906 … Continue reading