Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Exhibit “Rightfully Hers” Explores History of Women’s Suffrage
- Happy Birthday and Happy National Aviation Day!
- Take an Archives Staycation
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets
Tag Archives: MS-223
One of the major collecting areas for Wright State University Libraries Special Collections & Archives is aviation history. As a result, we have acquired tens of thousands of amazing and unique aircraft photographs. A few years ago, we began a long-term … Continue reading
Emily Reth is a graduate student in the Wright State University Public History program completing her capstone project with SC&A. Originally a part of the Young Women’s Christian Association, the founding members of the Young Women’s League broke away to … Continue reading
We are excited to announce that several new small collections, as well as additions to existing collections, have recently been added to our digital collections on CORE Scholar: With the centennial of World War I, or “The Great War,” as … Continue reading