Tag Archives: MS-301

Lorenz Publishing Company’s Female Editor

By Sarah Allison, archives student worker & Public History graduate student The Lorenz Publishing Company has been a Dayton staple since its creation in 1890 by the founder, E.S. Lorenz. The idea for his own publishing company came in 1889 … Continue reading

Posted in Collections, Local History | Tagged , , , , , , | 2 Comments