Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets
- Free Webinar on Creating Family Archives by Margot Note
- So, you’ve decided to keep a Coronavirus diary- now what?
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis: Document Your Story
Tag Archives: MS-341
Tony Hall, former United States Ambassador to the United Nations and Congressman, visits Special Collections and Archives
Special Collections and Archives was honored to have Tony Hall, former Ambassador and Congressman, visit the archives last week to do research in his papers. Accompanying Hall was his former advisor and chief of staff, Rick Carne. Hall donated his … Continue reading
Did you have a good holiday season? We did! Here are some highlights of what we were up to in November and December: In November, we installed two exhibits on the second floor of Dunbar Library. One exhibit focuses on … Continue reading
This past week, we installed fresh exhibits on the second floor of Dunbar Library, replacing the exhibit on the university common text The Fault in Our Stars by librarian Kathy Reynolds. In connection with National Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week (Nov. … Continue reading