Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The War is Over: Armistice Day, November 11, 1918
- Missed It By One Day: Clair W. Welty, An American Soldier in WWI
- SC&A Closed Monday, November 12, for Veterans Day
- New Collection Now on Exhibit: A Photographic Portfolio of Huffman Flying Field by Lloyd A. Greene, Jr.
- The Lufbery Legacy Lives On!
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, Oct. 2018
- October is American Archives Month
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, October 1
- Digital Spotlight: Donald M. Wallace WWI Materials
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, September 10
Tag Archives: MS-363
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. Additional materials were recently processed into the following existing collections, so you might want to take another look at them: MS-242: Joyce … Continue reading
Just before winter break, we installed two new exhibits on the first floor of the Dunbar Library, both of which focus on some of Dayton’s most magnificent historic mansions. The cases on either side of the center stairwell feature “Grand Estates … Continue reading
Two of our Public History graduate students, Adam Becker and Jordan Countryman, recently completed creating and installing a large exhibit about the history of the Engineers Club of Dayton as part of the Club’s centennial celebration this year. When the … Continue reading