Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets
- Free Webinar on Creating Family Archives by Margot Note
- So, you’ve decided to keep a Coronavirus diary- now what?
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis: Document Your Story
Tag Archives: MS-502
We are pleased to announce that a new digital collection from the Raoul Lufbery Collection (MS-502) is now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Raoul Lufbery Collection. The digital collection includes selected photographs … Continue reading
Raoul Lufbery, WWI Flying Ace, made his mark on history and his story is preserved in Special Collections and Archives at Wright State University. We had the pleasure of hosting his great nephew, Raoul Lufbery III, and his wife, Lynn, … Continue reading
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: Marie Aull Papers (MS-501) Raoul Lufbery Collection … Continue reading