Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- New Collection: Jody Sjogren Aviation Art Collection
- New Collection: Eleanor Must Oral History, on growing up in Nazi Germany
- New Collection: Native Plant Society of the Miami Valley Records
- Digital Spotlight: Aircraft Photo Gallery
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, September 2019
- October is American Archives Month!
- Grant Supports Conservation of Wright Brothers Artifacts – See the Results!
- Digital Spotlight: Civil Aviation Medical Association (CAMA) Newsletters
- New Collection: Dayton Chamber Music Society Records
- New Collection: Clothes That Work Collection
Tag Archives: new collections
The Jody Sjogren Aviation Art Collection (MS-574) consists of 10 artists’ proof prints of the original water color and Prismacolor pencil renderings. The collection includes works from her series “Metamorphosis” (7 pieces) as well as “Metaphors” (3 pieces), both of … Continue reading
The Eleanor Must Oral History (SC-327) consists of a single oral history (14.7 gigabytes) with Eleanor (Hambury) Must, primarily about growing up a German Jew, in Nazi Germany, prior to World War II, and the trials and tribulations she and … Continue reading
In June 1986, the Native Plant Society of the Miami Valley (NPSMV) was created for the purpose of promoting and preserving native plants and their habitats through education, sponsorship, and cooperation. The not-for-profit society was organized exclusively for scientific purposes. … Continue reading