Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Exhibit “Rightfully Hers” Explores History of Women’s Suffrage
- Happy Birthday and Happy National Aviation Day!
- Take an Archives Staycation
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets
Tag Archives: new collections
Ivan R. Gates was an Early Bird of Aviation, receiving his pilot’s license in 1911, and is credited with starting the first flying school on the west coast in California. The collection documents Gates’ aviation business enterprises, including the Gates … Continue reading
Kenneth Middaugh (originally from Preble County, Ohio) was a jazz musician who played piano and who was a part of Marion McKay’s orchestra, sometimes referred to as the Greystone Orchestra, in Dayton, and he was a part of a few … Continue reading
The Tecumseh High School Class of 1955 Collection (MS-650) contains primarily clippings, programs, photographs, scrapbooks, and mementos from class members’ time in high school, as well as later alumni and reunion activities. The basketball team, which was quite good at … Continue reading