Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The War is Over: Armistice Day, November 11, 1918
- Missed It By One Day: Clair W. Welty, An American Soldier in WWI
- SC&A Closed Monday, November 12, for Veterans Day
- New Collection Now on Exhibit: A Photographic Portfolio of Huffman Flying Field by Lloyd A. Greene, Jr.
- The Lufbery Legacy Lives On!
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, Oct. 2018
- October is American Archives Month
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, October 1
- Digital Spotlight: Donald M. Wallace WWI Materials
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, September 10
Tag Archives: news
We are pleased to share that materials detailing the World War I service of Donald M. Wallace (from the Wallace Family Papers, MS-92) are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Wallace … Continue reading
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: MS-533: Dayton Unit NAACP Records, 1.65 linear … Continue reading
We are pleased to share that the entire collection of World War I Glass Plate Stereoviews (MS-457) are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: World War I Glass Plate Stereoviews. The … Continue reading