Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets
- Free Webinar on Creating Family Archives by Margot Note
- So, you’ve decided to keep a Coronavirus diary- now what?
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis: Document Your Story
July 2020 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: nursing
In honor of nurses during this National Nurses Week, we’d like to highlight one of our more recently acquired nurse collections, MS-472, The Lovetta R. Blanke Collection. The collection was donated in Spring 2013 and processed in Summer 2013. Here … Continue reading
Alice Griffith Carr was born in Yellow Springs, Ohio, in 1887, the youngest daughter of William and Mary (Ladley) Carr. Her maternal grandfather, Rev. D. F. Ladley, was among the founders of Antioch College, and her father was the founder … Continue reading
The American Nurses Association’s National Nurses Week occurs annually from May 6, National Nurses Day through May 12, Florence Nightingale’s birthday. Special Collections and Archives and the Campus Online Repository (CORE) hold several collections that celebrate the rich history of … Continue reading