Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- New Collection: Jody Sjogren Aviation Art Collection
- New Collection: Eleanor Must Oral History, on growing up in Nazi Germany
- New Collection: Native Plant Society of the Miami Valley Records
- Digital Spotlight: Aircraft Photo Gallery
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, September 2019
- October is American Archives Month!
- Grant Supports Conservation of Wright Brothers Artifacts – See the Results!
- Digital Spotlight: Civil Aviation Medical Association (CAMA) Newsletters
- New Collection: Dayton Chamber Music Society Records
- New Collection: Clothes That Work Collection
Tag Archives: Ohio Volunteer Infantry
On June 22, 1864, William Patterson wrote a short note to his mother from a camp near Marisville, Georgia. In the letter, William reports that he has been off duty for 10 days due to a bout of “lumbago” (Note: … Continue reading
On June 9, 1864, Robert Patterson wrote a long, and probably the most interesting letter of the many he wrote during the Civil War, to his mother from a camp near Acworth, Georgia. In the letter, he discusses a number … Continue reading