Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Digital Spotlight: World War I Glass Plate Stereoviews
- Protect the Propeller Success!!!
- Thank You to the Wright Brothers Family Foundation!
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, July 2, 2018
- Thank you National Aviation Heritage Alliance!
- Digital Spotlight: 322nd Field Artillery World War I Materials
- Around the World Through Reference
- SC&A Closing June 25-29, 2018
- Protect the Propeller In Honor of Father’s Day
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, May 2018
Tag Archives: Paul Laurence Dunbar
Voices from the past speak to us through autograph albums, letters, and diaries. In honor of National Poetry Month, we’ll be sharing poems and sayings found in our collections. In Honor of Spring Poems by Paul Laurence Dunbar Born in … Continue reading
We learned via social media today that a review of the Paul Laurence Dunbar section of the Special Collections & Archives web site has been published in the December 2015 issue of the Journal of American History, in the Digital History Reviews section. … Continue reading
Have you taken the time to explore Dunbar recently? No, we’re not talking about Wright State’s Dunbar Library—although we’d encourage that also—but its namesake: Paul Laurence Dunbar, a Dayton native and one of the first nationally recognized African American poets. You … Continue reading