Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Exhibit “Rightfully Hers” Explores History of Women’s Suffrage
- Happy Birthday and Happy National Aviation Day!
- Take an Archives Staycation
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets
Tag Archives: preservation week
Recording the stories of our parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, and other relatives and friends, can be a powerful way to capture history that otherwise would be lost. What better way to learn about our family history than through the … Continue reading
It is Preservation Week, 2017, and we hope you will celebrate with us by taking a step to preserve your own family history at home. Every project starts with a first step, and one step in particular can have a … Continue reading
It is Preservation Week! Don’t miss out on two online webinars this week offered through the Association of Library Collections & Technical Services, which is a division of the American Library Association. The first webinar is on Tuesday, April 26 … Continue reading