Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Exhibit “Rightfully Hers” Explores History of Women’s Suffrage
- Happy Birthday and Happy National Aviation Day!
- Take an Archives Staycation
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets
Tag Archives: World War I
We are pleased to announce the recent processing and digitization of the Wilbur F. H. Bigelow, Sr., Dayton-Wright Company Collection (SC-347). The entire collection can be freely accessed online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that a new digital collection from the Raoul Lufbery Collection (MS-502) is now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Raoul Lufbery Collection. The digital collection includes selected photographs … Continue reading
A researcher visited us today seeking information about an item in his private collection: a Dayton-Wright Airplane Company employee badge. We were not able to find any information about the badge. If you are able to share any insights into … Continue reading