Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Happy Birthday Orville and Katharine!
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, July 2019
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, August 5, 7pm
- Episode Two “In the Archives: Space Collections”
- SC&A Closed July 15-19, 2019
- “That’s One Small Step…” Space Collections at SC&A
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, July 1, 7pm
- 75th Anniversary of D-Day
- Military Aviation Documentary Week at SC&A
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, May 6, 7pm
Tag Archives: Wright Brothers
We are pleased to announce that all 41 diaries of Bishop Milton Wright, father of the Wright Brothers, have been digitized and are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Milton … Continue reading
New Collection Now on Exhibit: A Photographic Portfolio of Huffman Flying Field by Lloyd A. Greene, Jr.
We are pleased to share that a new collection received and processed earlier this year is now on exhibit in the lobby of Dunbar Library. The exhibit features original platinum palladium prints from the manuscript collection MS-631: A Photographic Portfolio … Continue reading
“Saturday, August 19 (1905), At home. It is Orville’s and Katharine’s birthday anniversary. Called at Lorin’s at 4:30, rain.” -Milton Wright diary entry, August 19, 1905. As you can see, August 19 is a very special day for the Wright … Continue reading