Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Exhibit “Rightfully Hers” Explores History of Women’s Suffrage
- Happy Birthday and Happy National Aviation Day!
- Take an Archives Staycation
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets
Tag Archives: Wright family
“Saturday, August 19 (1905), At home. It is Orville’s and Katharine’s birthday anniversary. Called at Lorin’s at 4:30, rain.” -Milton Wright diary entry, August 19, 1905. As you can see, August 19 is a very special day for the Wright … Continue reading
Special Collections and Archives at Wright State University sends a big thank you to the Wright Brothers Family Foundation for their support of the Protect the Propeller Campaign. As home to the largest collection of Wright Brothers manuscripts in the … Continue reading
One hundred years ago today, Milton Wright, father of Wilbur and Orville Wright, died in his sleep at Hawthorn Hill, the family home he shared with his son Orville and daughter Katharine. He was 88. Milton’s passing was described in … Continue reading